Friday, September 13, 2013

Introduction!

Why, hello there! *waves* :)
First of all, thank you for the people who are currently viewing this blog for taking your time and scrolling through -pretty much- the rants of my daily life. Since this is still new, and this is still my first post :D I hope you'll have a great time reading my posts and I also hope that I can give you some entertainment in any ways!

Okay, let's start with an introduction post, shall we?
My name's Siti Haura Khairani, but most people call me Haura :)


I was born on the 27th of April 1997 in a city called Bandung in Indonesia. I am the 3rd and the last child in my family. I have a huge gap from my siblings :o So huge even my brother has become a father of a very cute and handsome son!

 (Look how cute he is!)

There are things in life that makes me feel grateful for being born :) Well, there's music, food, books (fiction stories in general), etc. When we're talking about food, I can't miss out on my favorite guilty pleasure: chocolate

  
 
Apart from that, what makes me more grateful of life is the people that have always been there for me. Family, friends, love ♥ Without them I guess I'd be living a total dull life :)

So for now, that's enough about me ;) Once again thank you for visiting my blog, I hope in some ways I can cheer you up and make your day a whole lot better! Also, if there is anything you'd like to know more about me, please just comment! Talking to new people is always fun :)

Lots of love! Haura ^^

1 comment:

  1. Good introduction,it would be better you tell us more detail on your goal and other information of yourself, complete with other task on describing the animals or plants ...please Haura.. Thank you...

    ReplyDelete